Features & Benefits
- The Starlight Sapphire Bracket is manufactured from monocrystalline alumina.
- This ensures superior clarity and virtually no staining.
- It has a Silica Coating over the whole bracket, not just the slot, which gives excellent
- sliding characteristics which are comparable to metal brackets. It also gives more durability and fewer breakages and is helpful when de-bonding to avoid splintering.
- Has superior transparency with rounded edges.
- It is low profile for patient comfort, minimal contact to soft tissue and has smooth surface and rounded wings.
- It has a curved base.
- The retentive part of the base has been diminished in size (see picture for circular retentive base) which helps at de-bonding while being sufficient for stable bonding
Click here to download the Starlight Sapphire Brackets brochure